18/07/2008

Tilda & Edwin



I wanted to make a card combining both stamps and using the colour brown.....I think the spots work well and the layout is fine lol. The little tiles are out of a magazine...... They are stuck onto funky foam..... The ribbons are from hobby craft, the huge brad from an embellishment kit and the paper is DCWV Retro stack. - which I am running out of :o( - Edwin & Tilda are raised too from the foam pads behind them.
All in all i like this card. Probably because of the colour combination :o)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is gorgeous Jo. I love your colouring and the colour scheme.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Pauline C said...

This is fab Jo - great colour combo and your colouring is ace too
Pauline x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...