14/05/2009

Have made these up......... I did them yesterday but was doing my mates blog....

Ballerina Bugs!!!!

Love these little bugs, there so cute! I say that tho and they are so fiddly. I will have 5 sets to make up in a bit as well. Put them on ebay and a person has bid on all 5 sets! :D
These ones have little glittery dresses on them and vellum wings.... although you can really see the wings! lol


Onto the next thing I was doing last night......

My mate Cat has just recently opened up a shop by her. She sells craft stuff and handmade cards. Cat has a blog already but decided that she would like one to run along side the shop business....... so this is what I came up with ..... Cats Crafty Cabin. This is the name of her shop also so I have used it as the blogs title as well. It's very much a work in progress at the moment. But if anyone has time to take a peek at her blog she would be much appreciated :)

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...