01/02/2010

Totally Gorjuss - Paper Piercing


I love this stamp!!
Think I best buy another one before I wear this one out!! Good excuse to buy a new one though :D :D

A pretty simple card for me layout wise. I really wanted to show the paper more than anything.
So the totally gorjuss challenge this week was a good one for me. I did want to get so more of the black dots into the coat but I couldn't get more than 1 because of the distance between them! The hat is also cut from the paper as well :) I have stamped the sentiment onto the paper as well. Added a bit of ribbon and come black pearls.

7 comments:

craftymum said...

A really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at TG.
Love Sarah W XXX
feel free to join the DT followers lists to see what we get up to next

Net said...

Oh my favourite GG! Love the colours you've used.

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

Michele Spera said...

Really like the colors you picked and what you've come up with ! Thank you for joining us at TG this week
XMichele

Suzie said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x

Kat said...

This is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at TG and hope to see you again.

Kat x

Susie said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours and the spots. Susie x

Manda said...

Oh i love this Jo. Brill! Mands xxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...