21/02/2011

Lollipop Crafts - Black, White & a pop of colour....


oooooooh! found a new blog challenge today..... just perfect beens i had just made this card :) I love it when a plan comes together hahaha.

So what's the blog then? Lollipop Crafts. Will be the first time of me joining in with this challenge but I hope to join in some more :)

So the challenge is "Black, white & a pop of colour" For my pop of colour I have used Red.

My mom n dad's wedding anniversary soon so I do have a use for this card ;)

Thank you very much for popping over to my blog and thank you for any comments you may leave

♥ jojo ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for visiting our site and joining in on our challenge at Lollipop crafts! I love your card!
-Tammy DT

juelmarie said...

Ok - Cats on a swing?? Too funny - that's the kinda' image that just makes you smile inside and out!! Cute card - thanks for playing with us at Lollipop Challenge

Juelmarie - lollipop girl!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...