05/06/2011

Create4fun challenge #87




Fab sketch from over on the create4fun blog, of course I had to have a go... think I will be using this sketch more often!! Slightly changed some of the elements on the sketch, changed the buttons to flowers as I felt the flowers would compliment the image more. I am loving this stamp at the moment.... She is called "Frosted Rose". She has been coloured in using pro markers. The backing paper is by Doodlebug and a bargain at 29p!!

Thank you very much for popping over to my blog and thank you for any comments you may leave

jojo



1 comment:

Miriam said...

Beautiful card! Love the image...

Greetz, Miriam

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...