23/11/2011

Christening Presents & Cards

 So, I went shopping for a Christening present, and what did I find.......... diddly squat!!

So after much deliberation, I made my own! and here the both are... 

Maisey's Candle, Picture Frame & Card

Ellie's Candle, Picrure Frame & Card

Instead of making them in the same colour, I have done them different. 
I've used the same image which is from Lili of the Valley apart from on Ellie's picture frame. The images have been coloured with promarkers, this also applies for the candle. Use thicker tissue paper tho when making a candle. The colours stick/show up a lot better :)

1 comment:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Jo, what a fabulous and totally personal Christening gift. Wow hun, I am sooooo impressed! Hugs Sxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...