21/11/2013

Tags!

You know when you first print an image out, you colour it and then you think 
"Wow! These are tiny!! what am I gonna use these for?!" 
Well I did that! But, I had seen the idea of tags on another blog and thought I'd give them a go. 
I was admit, once I had started, they didn't seem as daunting as I thought! 

Tags!
I made 6 tags altogether and used the Meoples "No Peeking" digi images from C.C Designs. 
They can be found HERE. The sentiments were printed off the PC. The tags themselves are embossed and I've used die cut snowflakes.

Elf, Soldier & Tree

Reindeer, Gingerbread Man & Santa


 I am entering these into the following challenges:

1. Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
2. Cute Card Thursday - Anything but a Card!

Thanks for popping by...

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh these are just so gorgeously cute Jo! Love them all Hugs xx

Pat K said...

WOW, these tags are fabulous. Such cute images and great designs. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

Ginny said...

fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...