17/05/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Outdoor Sports

Good Morning! 

What a lovely morning it is here. 
It's another saturday so that means another challenge over at My Time To Craft. 

This weeks challenge is 

"Outdoor Sports"

 I've gone with my favourite... Football! 
I am a bit of a footy fan, I support 2 teams, have a season ticket at the one but watch almost any football. Any rugby, and motor racing, BTCC & F1. Basically, I'm a bit of a tomboy lol.
Anyways, onto my card, 

This super cute image is from Some Odd Girl. Perfect for all those little tomboys! Unfortunately, the wrong colours for me lol. I wnated to go with something bright so the orange was perfect! You get used to using the same colours all the while. She has been layered as well. I drew/coloured the background on. It's okay for someat quick. The "You're a Winner!" is a stamp that I have in set with dies as well. Of course, I had to get some twine in there some where ;) 

A longish post from me today. Hope you can come play along.

4 comments:

Kim. said...

Great card Jo, love the female player and the bright colours.
Kim xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Jo, Oh this is brill, I dont think ive seen a Girl footballer before, looks ace, Hope you have a great weekend, Love Hazelxo

Hazel (Didos) said...

Should have said a Girl Footballer on a card!! LOL I have seen Girls playing before!! Hxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Lol you sound like me, footie, rugby, cricket, F1, BTCC, WTCC, BSB, WSBK, Moto GP....love um all

Fab card hun, love the colours you have used & the image is great
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...