10/08/2014

Tiddly Inks.... Dog Days

Good Evening, hope everyone is indoors crafting and not out in that wind!

 This evenings post is for a DT call over at Tiddly Inks.
I love a cute lilly Tiddy Inks image specially when it's a doggy!
The image I've used is called Dog Days and you can find it HERE.

So, I wanted something a lilly different but still super cute. Here's what I came up with.. 


It's an A5 card with two cut out circles, two dogs and lots of bling! They did take a while to stick down but it was worth it. And the lilly girl it was for absolutely loved it. She's put it in a frame and up on her wall. Bless. The dogs and bone I cut round and 3D'd them so they were level with the white linen card. Every card I do, I have to add at least a button and/or ribbon or twine. I think it's a signature thing! lol.

Here's a few more pics of the details on the card


Looking forward to seeing what everyone else comes it with! :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...