06/09/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Teddy Bears Picnic

Good Morning! 

Bit of a busy weekend here, the boy's birthday on Monday and I still haven't made his card! EEEEKKKKK!! Best get a wiggle on! So a quick post from me today. 

The new challenge over at MTTC this fortnight is 

"Teddy Bear's Picnic" 

Use a teddy bear on your creation. This must be an image and not papers. 

 I've used Benji bear from Daisy's Digi's. He can be found HERE. I wanted to make him a lilly different so added the bow tie, which is a die cut and a tiny little button. He's been coloured with Spectrum Noirs. The card sort of has a seaside feel... I think that's the stripey paper. Reminds me of deckchairs! LOL 

Anyways, enough rambling. Would love to see what everyone comes up with! 

4 comments:

Pat said...

Great card Jo, love the cute image and those stripes really set the whole card off.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love his bow tie hun, looks really charming & a bit James Bond lol!
Hugs Shell xx

Bridie said...

Lovely ted, lovin the red and white combo

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Danielle Vincent said...

The bow tie is the perfect touch Jo. Such a clean and wonderful design that really lets that darling image shine. LOVE it! Hugs D

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...