18/10/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Tag It!

Good Morning! 
I hope it's dried up in your part of the world. I love autumn but hate the rain! 
Bit of a calmer weekend this weekend for me. Birthday celebrations are well and truly over but I do still have cake left! 

Anyways, this weeks challenge over at MTTC is 

Tag It!
(make a tag that's not attached to a card)

I struggled with this! I made xmas tags last year but I had no inspiration at all until I looked at some of the xmas images I'd coloured, then bingo! 
 
Here's what I've got... It's not your conventional tag mind...


The boot is a digi from Just Inklined. I do love their images. I've glittered up fur and the buckle. Well if you've got bubbles in a bottle, it'd be rude not to glitter up the boot! The white card has been embossed as well. And of course..... order is restored!! The button and twine are back!! Sentiment printed off the computer. 
 
Here's a few more pics... 
 
 It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. Enjoy!
 

3 comments:

MagsB said...

I love this, Jo, it's so gorgeous and festive! What a fun image - an adult version of a kid's Stocking, I think, with champers instead of chocolate money - yes, please lol!

Have a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Love it hun, perfect with your twine & button back lol
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Perhaps not conventional but completely awesome Jo! Gorgeous!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...