07/02/2015

My Time To Craft DT - Bunting or Banners

Hello everyone! 

Hope the cold weather is not keeping you in doors so you just have to craft ;) 
I've had a week off work so of course I had to get on to the crafting space.

So, on to this weeks challenge at MTTC, which is 

"bunting or banners"

Brilliant! I've been waiting to use my new die, so I've used it on my cousin's birthday card along with the new digi from Tiddly Inks which is AMAZING!! 


I couldn't decide what to colour her in with so I used promarkers, copics and spectrum noirs. I must have been having an indecisive day LOL. The image as I said before is new from Tiddly Inks, she's called "Sweet Tooth" and can be found HERE. I downloaded the papers from an Etsy store. Perfect for the colours I wanted to use. The bunting is a new die I've had for a couple of months but never used. The "30" is also die cut too and of course, a few pearls to finish off. I'm very happy with the results. Here's a few more pics:


I hope you enjoy the challenge :)
Oiff to finish my Sister-in-Law's baby shower invites 


6 comments:

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. I love this sweet image :)

Ann said...

Oh my goodness - I love the crown! Great card!

Pat said...

Super card Jo, I love the pastel colours and the great banner.

Pat xx

Kim. said...

Jo this is gorgeous, love your bunting and the new image is adorable.
Kim x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty hun, great colours & I love the bunting die!
Hugs Shell xx

Danielle Vincent said...

LOVELY Jo! That is such a sweet image.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...