12/09/2015

SSD Sponsorship - Banners

Afternoon! 

Today SSD is sponsoring Paper A La Mode over at The OutLawz - Link is HERE 
The current challenge is to use a banner. I've gone with someat a little different then your normal conventional banner so to speak. 


Thought I'd colour the image in slightly different this time round as I usually do her red dress and black gloves so opted for green and a black background. Think it works. The sentiment I had printed for ages. Now the banners are a die cut with each end being pointed but I decided to cut one up to layer them up. Added a bit of card candi to make them look like buttons. The image has been coloured using Promarkers too :) 

Really enjoyed making this CAS card with a darker background than I usually do! 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...