09/10/2015

Creative Fingers DT - Anything Goes

Morning! 

On the blog today, finally, a Christmas card! 
It's the 2nd one I've done now LOL Still need to get a wiggle on tho! EEEEK! 

So the challenge over at Creative Fingers is Anything Goes but it's running for TWO WEEKS - Link is HERE 
We are sponsored this week by the awesome Scrappers Delight - Link to store is HERE 
I got to use the adorable Sophie Victorian - Link to image is HERE
Here's what I did 


Coloured her up with Promarkers, wanted to add a bit of colour from the normal traditional colours but also wanted to keep the background CAS with white embossing so she pops out. Added a ribbon and bow, had to add a bell too. I love those little bells. And then I came across the die-cut signs I completely forgot I had! I think they finish off the card. Added a couple of gems for some sparkle and finished. 

Hope to see you by the blog, what's easier than an anything goes challenge right?!

I'm also entering in to the following challenge:

1. Crafty Catz - Embossing
 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...