07/11/2015

MTTC DT - Quilt It!

Morning! 

A brand new challenge over at My Time To Craft today - Link is HERE 

This fortnights challenge is 

"Quilt It!" 

We want to see anything quilted on your projects, you could do ready made papers or make your own. 
Here's what I've come up with


I've actually made a christmas card!! The topper is from the Cute Christmas Pad by Hunkydory. The quilted paper I have had this for ages!!! Added the brad and ribbon, which was from Next. Love next ribbon. Rather than using a greeting printed off the pc, I decided to use a wooden wording. I think it works. 

Anyhow's, I hope to see you join the challenge :) 


1 comment:

Annie said...

Cool card - love it Annie xxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...