24/02/2016

Navy, Pink & Cake

Good Morning! 

Hope you are all well and not too cold. 
It's currently -2 here in the middle of the UK! 

Anyways, I'm here today to show you a card I've made for my cousin's birthday. 
I am going to add her age but I couldn't remember how old she is! Ooops! 
Turns out she's 13..... 

So, here's the card:


The colour scheme and layout have come from the inspiration pic and layout on Fusion Card - Link is HERE 
And the image is from Tiddly Inks. She is called "Cute as a Cupcake Girl" - Link is HERE
I can not remember the last time I used my Spectrum Noir pens but I did on this. I had forgotten how good they are! 
The spotted and chrevon papers are a digital download from etsy. 
Think I will die cut "13" out in pink and add it to lopsided spotty paper. 

  I'd like to enter this card in to the following challenges: 




Thanks for popping by! :) 

 

7 comments:

Mummylade said...

Such a lovely image! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

SmilynStef said...

Doesn't she look pretty dressed in navy & pink ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge.

Wendy L said...

This looks great, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

MagsB said...

Absolutely adorable, Jo! The colour combo is fabulous, and the image is just so elegant! Gorgeous!!

love Mags B x

Sami said...

Super Cute!

Bobby said...

This is a perfect card for a thirteen year old girl, Jo. Your coloring is beautiful and I'm glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week.

Jeanne J. said...

Aww what a fun image! Your girl is going to love this!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...