23/03/2016

SSD Sponsorships - Star Wars Themed

Hello! 

Here today to show you a couple of Sassy Studio Sponsorships we have for the day. 
First up is Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Link is HERE 
The challenge is "Star Wars"
I've use Princess Leia on my ATC. The papers I had as part of a download set so used them. 
The writing is handwritten in white gel pen with some washi tape and gems added for detail. 


The second card is for Inspiration Destination - Link is HERE
Again I've stuck with the Star Wars theme as this is an "Anything Goes" theme. 
I've used Yoda. But instead of leaving him flat, I've cut him out and layered him up :) :) 



Have fun with the challenges! 
You never know you may win! 
Enjoy :) 


2 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

I love them both! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

Nikki W said...

Fabulous Princess Leia and card. These images are so great. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...