06/05/2013

Monochromatic!

I do love the "monochromatic" challenges.
 
This time it's the challenge over at Splendid Stamping. I've chosen to use pink. My least favourite colour mind! Although I think you tend to use your least favourite colour a lot.
 
The layout is from the challenge over at Cupcake crafts.
 
full card
 
Something quite simple but effective I think. My mate would love this. She loves pink!
 
image
 
The 2 challenges I'm entering this card into are:
 
1. Splendid Stamping, FFF - Monochromatic!
2. Cupcake Craft - Sketch  
 
Another post to do then I'm done for the day.
 


5 comments:

Krys said...

Very beautiful!

Rachel Parys said...

Oh my word, love these colors!! (or shades, i should say!) Totally gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the TGF challenge!!

Peggy said...

Super cute card in pink! Thank you for joining in this weeks FFF challenge at TGF!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, loving those papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Liza said...

Lovely work, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at CCC.

Liza x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...