06/05/2013

Shaped card

So, my blog has decided that it won't allow me to upload any pictures. How very rude of it. So, it seems to be working now and there will be a few posts for me..

First up, 1 challenge for "flower power" and 2 challenges for "shaped cards". I've used a bracket card but cut the straight edge. I don't like one edge being straight, what's that all about?! 

Anyway, the card:


I have gone a bit OTT on the flowers! LOL The image is from Saturated Canary. I must admit, I didn't like these to start with but now I love them! Much prefer digi's to stamps as well.

Here's a few close ups:

Flowers

Sentiment
The 2 challenges I'm entering this card into are:

1. Charisma Cardz
2. Totally Papercrafts
3. One Stop Crafts - Flower Power

Off to write up a few more posts.

2 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Funny character and beautiful colours. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and Good Luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

sue w. said...

Fab shape and image and love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...