04/12/2013

Creative Inspirations GDT - Contemporary Christmas Colours

Don't you just hate it when you schedule a post and then your internet decides it's not going play! 
Got to love my network provider. 

Anyway, onto the main post. 

For December, I am the Guest DT member over at Creative Inspirations. Very exciting! 
This weeks challenge is 

"Contemporary Christmas Colours"

So no Red, Green or Gold! 

Here's what I've done.

Full Card
This is actually 1 of 2 cards that I've done as part of a big order. Will pop a picture on later of the other card. The papers are from two different packs, Docrafts Capsule collection Spots & Strips - Festive and Special Delivery. The image is called "Noel" and is from Saturated Canary. She can be found HERE. She has been coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, cut out and slightly raised away from the background image. Luckily, when I was sorting through my ribbon drawer, I found some ribbons that match perfectly! Wahay! And of course, a couple of snowflakes were added. 

Here's a few more pics:

Image

Layers
 And here is the other card but with the papers the other way round.


Quite a few pics there! 

Please take a look at the blog and come play along. Happy crafting! 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...