29/04/2016

Creative Fingers DT - Beccy's Place

Good Morning! 

How are you lovely people?! 
A new challenge over at Creative Fingers today - Link is HERE
As always it's Anything Goes and again for this challenge we have Beccy's Place as our sponsor - Link is HERE
They are the most lovely images! 
I got to work with Old Pump - Link is HERE


For a change I decided to colour the image in with pencils. 
I thought this would add a subtleness to the image with the card being CAS. 
After finishing the image, I'm unsure whether I like it! I know I will end up colouring it in again with Promarkers or Spectrum Noir pens! 

Anyways, enjoy the challenge! :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...