21/04/2016

Hello! 

Back with you for another new challenge over at  Dare To Be Sassy Thursday - Link is HERE
Our theme is "Tic-Tac-Toe" 

So here is the board. You can use any line as long as it is a line: 


I've gone with - Ribbon or lace / Flowers / Die cut


I wanted to colour this image which is Sugar Skull Portrait - Link is HERE - in pastel colours to show that sugar skull images can be soft and pretty and feminine :) 
I've actually coloured this image in using pencils. No specific make either just pencils. 
I liked how it turned out tho, really soft. I also used two circle die cuts behind the image to add definition :) 

There we have it. 
Enjoy the theme :) 


1 comment:

Sami said...

Awesome card! I really like the soft colors!

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...