30/04/2017

A Happy Sunny Day...

Good Morning! 

Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link is HERE
This fortnights challenge is one of my faves.... CAS! 

Clean And Simple

We are sponsored once more by Doodle Digistamps - Link is HERE
I've been lucky enough to use the image Bea and Tea - Link is HERE  
This time round, I've just used one of the girls. 
  Here's my CAS card: 


I have cut her out, coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens, added wooden "happy" wording and added a few pearls. 
CAS is lot's of blank space. 
I did write down the colours I used but I think I've binned it! 

A super short post from me today. 
Enjoy the challenge 

jo 😎

1 comment:

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Jo, what a glamorous girlie! I love her shades and hat!

love Mags B x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...