02/04/2017

CWWC DT - Animals

Gooooooood Morning! 

Super excited today as I get to see my best friend and my Godson, which ironically, what I'm about to show you today is for him! 

So a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link is HERE 
And this fortnight's challenge is Animals. 
Brilliant! As I've been waiting to show this!! 

So, I wanted to make someathing for my Godson and remembered his room is all about animals. 
This is what happened....


There's going to be a few pics!! 
Everything on this jungle mobile apart from the "TED" has been cut out by hand. 
"TED" is die cut. It's a good job dies work with felt too! 
So, everything is made out or felt and handstitched together. 
I had to get some buttons in there somewhere! 

Here's some more pics....


I soooooo loved making these, I'll probably end up making another one as well. 

I hope you enjoy the challenge and please please please... follow the rules. 

Enjoy! 

:)

1 comment:

Robin said...

These are all so adorable! I just love them all!! Hugs, Robin

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...