28/10/2012

Charisma Cardz - Don't be square!!

** WARNING PICTURE HEAVY **

Exactly as it says in the title, this weeks challenge over at Charisma Cardz is 

"Don't be square!" 

Well, there are a few cards I could enter into this but I'm going to enter the following one as it certainly isn't square! I do love using bracket cards but I dusted down the screen card template... 

So here it my card:

Upright
The screen card itself is red card with white shimmer mounted onto green. The white shimmer card has also been embossed with snowflakes and dots. Images have been stamped onto the white shimmer card and coloured in with pro markers. Leaves are punched out of green along with the "Noel" "Joy" and lantern. I love the glittery twirly things! 

The middle page is blank as I can then personalise it as and when I need too. Right, ready for the pics.. 

Apologies for all the pictures. 

flat

Back Panel

Front Panel

Folded

2 comments:

Debs said...

Stunning card - love the shape and the images are adorable.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Absolutely fantastic ! Very original. Fine and delicate work. Beautiful Tildas and magnificent embossing. Bravo ! Good work !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...