11/10/2012

My Guy Ian & Paper Piecing

Hello Everyone, 
Been a while since I last posted anything.. been busy making die-cuts up for my eBay shop. Those little fairies are so fiddly! But anyways, had a text for a Boy's 18th Birthday card.. And what better image to use than "My Guy Ian" from the Miss Anya range..

So the challenge from Cute Card Thursday is as follows :


"Challenge 238 - Paper Piecing

This week we want to see cards/projects featuring paper piecing somewhere on them...can be a little or a lot..."


 The paper piecing on my card is pretty much Ian's clothing. The jeans are the same colour as the background is mounted on. His t-shirt is the kraft card backing and his shirt is the stripey paper. I didn't think it would stand out against the "check" of the image but it works.. I think... 

So, without further ado, here's my card:

Complete Card
I did "roll" the image as well so that it stands up against the card n used 2 foam pads to attach it to the card. 

Here are some of the details close up:
Image


18 star
Thanks for popping by... I think this has inspired me..


1 comment:

Deb said...

wow, I love this, fabulous paper piecing!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Debxx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...