07/08/2015

CF DT - Milk N Coffee

Morning! 
I've jumped on Team A's week this week over at Creative Fingers - Link is HERE
Milk and Coffee are sponsoring us this challenge - Link for store HERE  

I was lucky enough to use Tiffany as Snow White and went for something a little different! - Link to image HERE

  
I wen for a cropped image and CAS style! I love the look of the cropped image so will definitely doing this again! No twine from me tho on this card... shocking! LOL 
She has been coloured purely with Spectrum Noir pens too. The sentiment reeds "You're never to old to be young - Snow White" 

A super quick post from me today! Please do stop by the blog as it's always Anything Goes :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...