21/08/2015

FBF - Beach Resort Sassy

Afternoon Sassy Fans! 

I'm here with another Flash Back Friday creation for you. Images should be in the store for you - Link is HERE

I really had fun with this week's image! Her swimsuit and glasses are shimmered up. She reminds of Pamela Anderson off of Baywatch LOL! 


The sentiments are also from SSD out of another set but they work well for this image. the papers I've had for ages.. don't all of us have some papers like that?! So I thought I'd better use them! And I'm glad I did cuz I love this card to be honest. Been a while since I've done such a layered up card. 

 Do stop by the Facebook group with your creations and the blog to see what the team have come up with :)

I'd also like to enter this in to the following challenges :

1. Crafts 4 Eternity - Summer
1. Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Use a Sentiment
3. Sister Act - Anything Goes



2 comments:

Judy V said...

Great card Jo! Love the sentiment and design! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!

Sue Nicholson said...

Great fun card, thank for sharing and joining us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...