14/08/2015

FBF - Mermaid Mandy

Afternoon! 
Well it is here in the UK :) 

So, this week is another Flash Back Friday image and she is just the cutest! 
She is the adorable Mermaid Mandy. She reminded me of the Little Mermaid so I coloured her in similar colours but she just HAD to have red hair! :) 
Image can be found in the store - Link to store HERE

This is also my very first ever shaker card! I had a lot of fun making it and punching out all those little seahorses. So without further ado, here's my shaker card: 


I even used a charm on my card too! I've coloured her in with Spectrum Noir pens and cut round her to raise her away from the card. The sentiment I have printed off the pc. There are also little pearls dotted about on the backing panel which has been embossed. Might be able to see a bit better on the pictures below :) 

 Be sure to check out what the other DT have done! 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...