08/11/2014

My Time To craft DT - Farm Yard Animals

Morning! 

Now I'm hoping there are no hiccups with the blog post going live as for the first time in about 4 years, I'm having to work a saturday!! Wow. I don't work Saturday as I work every Sunday.  My choice, I find Sunday's boring lol. 

Anyways, our new challenge over at MTTC is 

Farm Yard Animals

Here's what I've got: 


I went for sheep! They are coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. Of course I had some twine and a button! I printed the greeting off the pc. A CAS card but I wnated the image quite predominant. 

Have fun with the challenge. I'm hoping the saturday doesn't drag! Enjoy... 

5 comments:

Kim. said...

Great minds think alike Jo, your sheep are much cuter than mine though lol.
Kim x

Pat said...

Lovely card Jo, your sheep images are great. Hope work wasn't too bad yesterday.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the CAS layout. Makes the image pop!
Hugs Shell xx

MagsB said...

What lovely sheep, Jo, they are so cute! A really sweet card!

love Mags B x

Danielle Vincent said...

This is such a fun image and a great card. Love it! Hope your Saturday went well. Hugs D

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...