13/01/2018

Something New

Good Morning.. 

Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too. 
We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE.
The theme for this challenge is "Something New" 

I've recently purchased a Silhouette Portrait.. Oh my.. I LOVE it! 
Currently cutting something out as I type. 
So my "New" is this wine bottle that I vinyled up with a quote. 
There's three of them as the guy who ordered has three daughters. 
Safe to say, they all loved them. 

The quote reads... 
"A Daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with and love with all your heart" 
Finished with a bow and cork lights. I love these. Such an awesome idea. The switch is in the cork to turn the lights on and off. 
These bottles have also been frosted with a frosting spray. Love the effect too. 



Thanks for popping by and have fun with the challenge

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow these are absolutely gorgeous Jo, now I definitely need a Silhouette Lol :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

these are just gorgeous hun
Glad you're loving your new toy, can't wait to see what other fab creations
you make with it
hugs Shell xx

Pay Someone To Take My Classes Online said...

I adore the various designs. I genuinely enjoy and value your content.

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...