06/05/2017

Tom

 Good Morning!

Another Saturday and time for another challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
This fortnight's challenge is 
Male  

Here’s what I’ve come up with :)

So, there's a bit of a story behind this card and why it's so small! 
Tom, is 21. Now, Tom sits infront of me down at Villa Park. 
I see Tom most Saturday's so I wanted to do him a card. Not everyday you turn 21 right...
The reason why the card is so small... I needed it to fit in a pocket! 
I was seeing him down Villa Park so it figured, small card and a pocket. 
The card itself is 10.5cm by 7.4cm
I did try and find claret and blue paper but I was runnign out of time lol.

Remember to follow the rules and enjoy the challenge.
We look forward to seeing your creations.

jo 😎

2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make hun, I'm sure Tom loved it!
Hugs Shell xx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...