14/07/2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Sketch


This is my weeks Penny Black Challenge card and I love it! The sketch was brilliant to start with and I finally got to use this Cat Image... Mom asked me to make a card for her friend who likes cats so I have combined the 2! :-D
The papers are from DCWV Text Stack. The flower I have cut out myself from a template.
The flower should really be in the bottem right of the card but I needed to put a greeting on it.
Anyways..... Hope you like it! :o)

8 comments:

Cathy said...

I love that image. Great take on the sketch.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Beth said...

This is fab! That flower looks great, I thought it was shop bought!! Thanks for joining in!

Kath Stewart said...

And wicked card Mrs...great take on the sketch love the papers you have used and great colour work on the image - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC again this week
Kath
xxxx

mueppi said...

Wow´..... die Karte ist wunderschön!!!!!

Pauline C said...

Great card Jo! Love the image and the papers
Pauline x

ella bella said...

this is such a fab card love the image and those papers are gorgeous
great colours
thanks for joining this weeks PBSC
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

wonderful card, love the colours.

Dawn said...

I love that stamp - great colours you used

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...