30/09/2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Black & White Plus One


"Our challenge this week is a colour combi challenge and it is one of my personal faves,
Black & White + 1
So excluding skin and hair, you must use black and white and you can choose one more colour to work with. "
I have opted to use black & white and my +1 is grey! The card is for a friend at work who is at Uni studying fashion design so I have made the card based on that :) Pretty plain and simple with a few details. I have used flat backed pearls and ribbon to add some more detail to the card.

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

WOW!!! This card is stunning! Is that a stamp?? If it is, holy smokes, your coloring and shading is amazing! LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for joining us at PTW! hugs!

Donna said...

Lovely card and such a beautiful image! Thanks for playing along with this weeks colour challenge at PTW Donna x

Jill said...

wow this is stunning I love the trio of ladies, and the colouring is amazing thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...