31/05/2010

it's been a while....... 2 challenges in 1......

Two challenges in one for the first post then.
I have combined the Just Magnolia challenge with the Friday sketchers challenge.

The sketch was easy enough to do, but making a card with the theme "hot & spicy" was a bit tricky!! I googled "hot & spicy" and an image came up of chilli's in a circle with the colours ranging from green to yellow to orange to red. That's how I cam up with the colour scheme!
I embossed the panels with 3 different cuttlebug folders to had texture. 6 brads and 3 ribbons have also been added :)

Thanks for popping over!

1 comment:

Dena said...

OMG this card is so neat! I love the pretty primary colors and the embossing!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...