12/01/2011

Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes!



Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week is:
ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!

"Thats right, you can make anything you want at all!!

I wanted my team to have the freedom to unlease their inner craftiness...so go on, unleash yours too!!!"

What a great challenge! Gives me a chance to show you the car seat I have made. It's ALL made out of card. Cut the bits out n stick them together :) Coredinations card is best to use as it's flexible but yet sturdy as well. The stars & moons are die cuts.


Thanks for popping by, I do hope you will be back soon :)

4 comments:

Dawnll said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing!
Wow I can't believe you made a car seat.
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Regina said...

hello, Mojo
I just found your blog over TTT and your project is stunning! So sweet!

Would like to see a tutorial.

lovely greetings from Germany
Regina

Ann Elin said...

Wow. Your car seat is stunning!
Just love it :)
Wintergreetings from Norway
Ann Elin

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo! I have not seen you in ages! though you were not crafting and then see you on Tip Top! tehhheee! great to seeyou Awesome Project! COngrats on your win, Samantha :0)

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...