26/08/2011

Challenge 78 - Kraft, Red and White/Cream

Inspirational picture
Great combination of colours for this Colour Create Challenge even more so as I never know what to do with the "Kraft" element. 

Had a light bulb moment again! Took the layout from another card I had recently made, altho I like it that much I may have to make a few more in different colours... would be good for a set of 4 cards :)
So onto the card I made..... I didn't actually use any card candi this time round (shock horror!) I used pearls instead tho. First time of using my Gorjuss Girl "Untamed" stamp as well and my new nesties :) Let me know what you think! 

Really enjoyed playing along with this challenge.... Here's my card...

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Such a lovley card. Love the papers, the colouring and design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...