27/07/2012

Just Magnolia - In the Garden

Kinda cheated a bit with this one. The card was already pre-made as I had made it for a birthday card last week and decided to change my idea for the little girl, but it fits in perfectly with the Just Magnolia Challenge of In the Garden. The 4 stamps used are all Magnolia stamps too.


So here's the card: 

I've used quite a few die-cuts on this card too. The butterflies are punched out along with the leaves. The clouds are die-cut. I love them! They only arrived this morning, so obviously had to use them :)


All the images have been coloured using promarkers in greens and purples. There is no sentiment/greeting on this card. I'll add that when I use the card I think :) 

1 comment:

Zippy said...

This is brilliant and so clever! Love the images and fab colouring xxx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...