17/01/2013

Spotlight

Good Night! 

The snowing is falling here thick and fast. I for one, love it! I know a lot hate it but not me... I'd rather it snow than rain to be honest. Least you don't get as wet in snow :) 

Anyways, onto my post. This, I have never done before, but I must say, I'll be using this technique again! 

So the card itself, I originally started making it for the Miss Anya challenge but forgot to upload the pic in time.. But then I seen the My Time To Craft! challenge of "Spotlight Technique" Perfect! 

Here it is:

Spotlight Technique
Close Up Of Image
   Short & sweet post tonight.. I'm off to look out the window at the snow falling.

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the layout & colours you have used!

I'm in Stoke & we have quite a bit now & its blowing a blizzard whoop!! I lurves the snow!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...