11/02/2013

Ready for Summer....

... well, WOW! Snow in Feb?! What lovely British weather we have! 

So after getting soaked at the football yesterday (my team actually WON! wahay!) I decided to make a bright card. Summer Kaylee had been pre-coloured, using pro-markers, all I had to do was make the card, so lime green and orange it was! The layout for the card is from the current Some Odd Girl Sketch - found here

So, here is what I came up with: 

Full Card
 I do love these images and the sketch, I'm about to use it again on another SOG card I've got to make. The black border is hand-drawn on as well :)

Image & Detail
Off to colour some more SOG's.

1 comment:

Annette said...

aww she looks adorable... great take on the sketch...thanks for joining us at SOme Odd Girl..

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...