25/01/2014

My Time To Craft DT - Loki vs Thor

Good Morning! 

What a week. Be nice to sit with my feet up. Only thing is, no football. Boooo! 
Anyways, another saturday so that means another challenge over at My Time To Craft.
This weeks challenge is:

"Use two of the same or different images on one card"
I thought I'd not have any ideas for this but the card I have done was one of those lightbulb moments. The title does slightly give it away tho lol.The images I'd sat and coloured a while ago so decided to use them. 

Now, for anyone that knows me, I am a geek when it comes to my comic books and comic films. I do prefer Marvel to DC Comics tho, trust me, this causes a rift with a friend of mine! One of my fave characters is Loki, he is the brother of Thor. So when Simply Betty did the digi's, I HAD to have them! 

Here's what I've come up with:

The card itself is pretty much made up with digi images. Loki and Thor are from Simply Betty and the background digi's are from Make It Crafty. I have used three images for the background, full-moon, spooky-tree and squiggle-garden. Everything has been coloured using Spectrum Noir pens. The lightening around Thor's hammer has been drawn free hand. Both Loki and Thor are raised away from the card as well.

Keep an eye out for a few more superhero cards ;) 
And please come by the blog and play along :) 

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Jo this is super, what a great card, Love it, Have a great weekend, Hazel (Didos) xx

Kim. said...

Jo this is fantastic, it is so real looking and perfect for all you comic hero fans.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I love this hun, its fantastic. Our girls are Marvel mad at the moment & Katie has even suggested I call my skunk Loki lol
Hugs Shell xx

Sheila said...

Fab card, love the images used x

Pat said...

Great card Jo, super images and lovely design.

Pat xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...