21/02/2014

Swing Into Love...

Wow. This post should have posted on the 15th, it's took me till today to finally access blogger. 
Annoyed is not the word. 

Over at 2 Sisters, it's showcase weeks.

We were originally given two super cute images from A Random Fan
Last time I used Underpants Hero, this time I've used Swing Into Love.

The card itself I've embossed with a linen effect board. I have no idea where it's from. I aquired it and it's sooooo old! I wanted to keep the card quite simple and monochromatic but adding a hint of colour with the red heart which is punched out. Image has been coloured using Spectrum Noirs.

I really do hope my blogger stays working! 

Don't forget to pop by the blog :) 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...