14/09/2014

Crafting When We Can DT - Christmas Come Early

Good Morning! 

Welcome to another challenge over at CWWC. This fortnights challenge is

"Christmas come early" 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Inky Impressions

As soon as I seen this image, I loved it! So, here's what I've come up with, 


That's one christmas card done, about 2 million to do LOL! I wasn't sure about the snowflakes but stuck with them anyways. And as always, had to get some ribbon in there somewhere :)

Off to get some inspiration for more christmas cards! 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card, especially the colours you chose for the penguins!

Danielle Vincent said...

I love the snowflakes! Darling card.

Craft Paper said...

I like the snowflakes and the card design. Such a cute card!mDT sister Nancy

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely Christmas card, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Jacquel said...

Such a cute card...love the snowflakes!
DT Sis Jackie

Robin said...

So loving this card! Your colors are gorgeous. Hugs, Robin

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card, Jo! Love the rich colors you used. Hugs, Vickie

MagsB said...

Such cute romantic Penguins, I love them! What lovely colours, too! A fab Christmas card!

love Mags B x

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...