06/12/2014

My Time To Craft DT - ATC

Good Morning! 

I have no idea what happened with last weeks post.. it's just disappeared! 
Some great Snowman creations as well. 

This weeks challenge over at MTTC is "ATC"

An ATC is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches for anyone that doesn't know. 
This is what I've come up with....


I've used glitter snowf;ake papers,wood greeting and die cut snowflakes. I HAD to add some bling too :) 
More than likely, I'll put this on a card with the same background and use this as a focal point. 


I did struggle with this a lilly but I'm happy with the outcome. 

4 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Squeal.... can I have it? Please, please can I have it Jo? It's so gorgeous! Wow - LOVE it!

Ann said...

It doesn't look like you struggled! Those snowflakes are beautiful!

Pat said...

Lovely Christmas ATC Jo, great colour and beautiful snowflakes.

Pat xx448

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

It's just gorgeous hun, love the wooden words
Hugs Shell xx

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...