15/02/2015

Crafting When We Can DT - Stitching

Good Morning! 
I hope it's not too wet and windy where you are in the UK. 

Another fab challenge over at CWWC this fortnight, which is 

Stitching - Real or Faux

We are sponsored for this challenge by Oddball Art Co. They have a store on Etsy which can be found HERE. I've been given the image of Starlynn Queen to use and this is what I've come up with


I've coloured using spectrum noir pens and used nesties to cut her out on the circle. I wanted to colour her a little different to I usually do, I usually play safe. Decided to colour the hair a similar shade of pink to the glitter backing paper I've used. I've also gone for Faux stitiching around the backing paper. Added some washi tape and twine. 

I hope you can stop by and play along! 
 

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...