16/07/2015

DTBST - Count Your Blessings

Grrrr to blogger! 
Write up the post and schedule it, no? no post? :( 

Anyhows, we have a brand new challenge over at DTBST this week with the challenge of "Count Your Blessings" - Link to blog is HERE.

I've gone with the cute Rapunzel image - Image is HERE
And a "Thank You for all that you do" sentiment


The image has been coloured using Promarkers. The sentiment I printed off the PC as I wanted something a bit more personalised. First time I've coloured up this image and I loved it! i am tempted to do her again in dark colours tho. See what effect I get. 

A super quick post from me as I'm busy busy busy. 
Hope you stop by the blog and maybe play along :) 


No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...