26/03/2016

MTTC DT - Girlie

Morning! 

What a horrible wet day! 
Bad day for me today, I have to go and buy a new die cutting machine as my other one broke! 
This is the second one I've had in two years and they've both broken with the same fault :( 

Anyways, on to a new challenge over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE 
This challenge we want to see "Girlie" - doesn't have to be pink!! 

Although, I've gone with pink only 'cos it was on the order ;) 
I've used a super cute Lili Of The Valley square topper card.


The papers are a digital download from Etsy. I do love a spotty paper! 
Added some glittery washi tape, gems, buttons, bows and "Abby" is die cut along with the "1" on the pram. 
No colouring involved in this creation! 

I hope you all play along with the challenge. 
I'm off to buy a new machine! *insert crying face*

Enjoy! 


2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely card Jo, very cute and pink.

Pat xx

Sami said...

Super fun card!

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...