11/02/2017

Unicorns!

Hello and welcome to an awesome challenge theme over at My Time To Craft - Link is HERE

This challenge our theme is : 

Anything but a card

YES! I love this theme as I'm making more items that aren't cards. 
So, I'm here to show you my Unicorn Mobile. 

The Unicorns have been hand cut out of felt and hand sewn together. 
The small clouds and stars are die cuts and have been hand sewn together. 
The larger clouds are hand drawn, cut out and hand sewn. 

There's a fair few pics!










Had a lot of fun making this! 
I am currently selling it - Link is HERE 
The patterns are from the cutest little store on Etsy called Little Things To Share - Link is HERE  

Have fun with the challenge!

No comments:

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...