28/08/2017

Party Girl

Grrrrr... Scheduled this post and it doesn't post, so here I am... better late then never 😂

So.... Hello! 👋👋
It's been a while.... life sometimes just throws a wobbly at you and you end up AWOL. 
But I'm back and here to show my DT card for My Time To Craft - Link is HERE
The challenge for this fortnight is " Krafty" So use kraft card on your project. 
I've gone for an image by All Dressed Up which is printed onto kraft card and coloured with Marco Rafine Pencils. 
First try with these again, I'm getting better..... I think 🙈 


Image used is part of the  "Party Season" - Link is HERE
The kraft card I cut on the curve and added it to the striped and spotty paper. 
Added a few flowers, twirly things, a trim and a sentiment to finish the card off. 

I'm pretty pleased with it. Need a bit more practise with the pencils tho! 😉 
Enjoy the challenge and please remeber to follow the rules..

jo 😎

Entering in to the following challenges: 



5 comments:

MagsB said...

Jo, this is a fabulous card! I love the effect of the pink paper and the lacy edging, it's like a curtain drawn back to reveal the gorgeous image!

I hope life is treating you better now. I don't know about you, but during the summer holidays I can never remember what day it is, and I have to write long lists to keep me on track!

Take care!

love Mags B x

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jo! Lovely colouring on kraft, and so much pretty pink! I love the flowers and the design too!
Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

Rachael said...

gorgeous card - I love the colouring on craft so pretty with the pale colours! Thanks for joining our challenge at all dressed up - I hope to see you again soon, and good luck! x

Scrappin Sue said...

Wow so pretty I love kraft card and soft pink gorgeous

Suzanne x

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous and i love the pretty embellies
Thanks for joining this months challenge at In The Pink
Lorraine

Something New

Good Morning..  Hope you all had a great christmas & fab new year too.  We are finally back with a new challenge over at My Time ...