26/06/2008

Fifi Birthday Card - AMY


Well then, This is a card for AMY who LOVES Fifi! I werent so sure about the image as I had to print it onto like matt artist paper, but I tell you.......... good old pva glue works a treat!! Cover the image with it, no running of colours - use a sponge - now brush hairs. Looks ace! :o) Gives it a wicked shine too.
The paper is from DCWV Text Stack. The number is a funky foam die cut - I added definition by drawing on the false stitching. Same with the AMY - which is also a die cut! lol Coloured the Happy Birthday peel off which was gold and edged it with red/pink glitter border :o)
I am well pleased with the outcome. A bit of a miss-match with colours but on the whole, it works I think :o)
Just hope she likes it! :o)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow -Ellie would love this!! Good tip about the pva, not tried that one.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Cinderella

Hello!  Hope you are all well in your little part of the world.  Time for a brand new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - Link i...